Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Directions

It seems my life and my spiritual path are both taking off on a whole new direction....or rather they are finally merging onto one solid path going in the direction that best suits me.  I very recently 'joined' a small coven here in Texas.  What does this mean exactly?  It means that my free time (meaning time not spent being a working mom) will now be devoted to coven duties and deep study as I work toward my furthering myself on my chosen path.  And while this is wonderful news for me personally, I'm not quite sure yet how this is going to affect the blog.  I'm hoping that I'll be able to keep up with it all, but only time will tell.  I do know one thing for sure though, this blog is about to get a lot more random!  As I learn new things, as I remember things that I hadn't realized I had forgotten (after all, I have been studying for over 20 years, so there's bound to be stuff that I forgot I even knew!), I'll be here writing it down.  So...you have been warned.  There's no telling what I might come up with to write about!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment