Friday, May 6, 2011

Daily Draw for Friday, May 6, 2011

Today's card is:
Interpretation:  Inspiration, insight and understanding. Mental and physical health. A new life and openness to new ideas and concepts. Guidance from above is found within. Eternal life.

So, I know I've missed the passed couple of days.  So sorry.  Life happens. 
I like this card.  Not only is it aesthetically pleasing, I love the meaning of it too.  It has been a very productive day for meI spent it getting caught up on my studies at WSI and got a little work done on my BOS.  And I recently began interacting with other people from my 'Church' online and have had the opportunity to help others who are new to the Pagan path.  Quite fulfilling actually.  You don't realize just how much you've truly learned until someone new asks you a question.  I like helping people.  Just found that out about myself.  :-)




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment