Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Daily Draw Postponed....

So I started a new class at WitchSchool.com called Becoming A Sea Priestess/Priest.  Yeah, I know it sounds a little fru fru.  But once I got past the title of the course, I came to realize that it is all about reclaiming yourself., breaking through all the crap that builds up over a lifetime of being told "That's not real", "You can't do that", getting past all of the self imposed limitations, and getting back to YOU.  We all have gifts from the gods.  This class helps to reclaim those gifts and bring them out of the shadows and back into the light.
Unfortunately the course requires you to put aside all outside tools "that take up your time and power".  What that means is no more tarot until I'm done with the course.  However, I will continue to post about my journey through "Hogworts". *giggle*  There will still be essays, pictures, and other such random musings just like always.
On that note, I will leave you with one last reading, this time a little different.  This one will be a 3 card spread.  I picked up a tip the other day so I'm going to try it out.  Not looking at the book, I'm simply going to write what I see on the cards.  Then I'll see how that applies to my day/life.  Then I'll give the "actual" definition just to compare.  Feel free to grab your cards and see if you 'see' what I 'see'. :) This should be fun!

XI - Justice          IX Cups      IV Rods
Not putting up pics, simply to save room.
I see a woman balancing her spiritual and mundane lives . Achieving this gives her great satisfaction in all aspects of her life; spiritual,
physical and emotional.  I see great joy and well being. 

What this says to me is that I am on the right path.  This road that I have chosen to take, that has chosen me, is the path that will lead to balance, happiness and love.  If I'm right, YAY!


Book Says: 
(1st card) Setting a confused life to order successfully.
(2nd card) Contentment with friends and accomplishments.
(3rd card) Established home, success is well deserved.

Guess I wasn't too far off after all.   :) 




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment