Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Daily Draw for Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Today's card is:




Interpretation: Fate, chance and destiny.  Cause and effect.  Karma. The future depends upon that which has been done before.  The laws of nature and probability.  The continuation of an ongoing pattern.

Well ain't that a kick in the head.  Woke up this morning, got the kids up for school and while I was making myself a cup of coffee...in walks my husband.  Says he just quit his job.  He then proceeds to sit in his chair and play video games, which he has not stopped doing all day.  Usually, when a person quits one job it's because they already have another.  And if they don't, they go look for one.  Guess that means it's up to me to take care of my family's finances again.  Not a problem.  I was getting bored sitting at home.  I'm thinking that it might be time to change this pattern though.  





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment