Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Daily Draw for Firday, April 15, 2011

So it's taken me a few days to post my Daily Draws but that doesn't mean I haven't been doing them.  LOL
Time to catch up.

Friday's card:

Interpretation:
Good money management and business sense are combined with generosity.  These traits put one in the position to help others.

Questions to ask:
  1. How does the card relate to your plans for today or to what has happened today?
  2. How does the card relate to the person you wish to be/were today?
  3. How might the card indicate the people in your life today?

While I like to think that I manage my money well and am generous by nature, I know that I am currently not in any position to help anyone financially.  One day maybe I'll get to a point where I can do so, but today isn't that day.  However, this card, to me, could very well represent my father and his wife because they have 'hired' me as a kind of housekeeper.  So they are in a position to help me by paying me to do a little work for them.  It's a nice little arrangement.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment