Sunday, April 24, 2011

Daily Draw for Saturday, April 23, 2011

Today's card is:


Interpretation:  Personal success and accomplishment that bring much satisfaction.  However, disappointment in love prompts the seeker to turn and head toward something higher.  Emotional dependence on friends and lover decreases.  Traveling on to something new.


Questions to ask:

  1. How does the card relate to your plans for today or to what has happened today?
  2. How does the card relate to the person you wish to be/were today?
  3. How might the card indicate the people in your life today?
My plans for the day...I have no plans for the day.  House is clean, laundry is done.  Besides, it's Saturday.  It's always a sad thing to discover that the person you thought you knew was something else entirely.  But this isn't something I'm just learning.  Maybe my disappointment will begin to take its effect on me soon.  I don't have any friends to be dependent on; I'm not a co-dependent type anyway.  But I suppose my journey, spiritually speaking,  can be considered traveling to something new.  Newer heights.  New developments in my psyche.  I will unlock the secrets inside my mind.  And if "disappointment in love" is the motivation, then I will be grateful for it and use it to get me where I know I should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment