Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Daily Draw for Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Today's card is:


Interpretation: A determined, sharp witted, and stern woman who is always on guard.  She has been hurt in the past and thus retains an air of aloofness and caution.  She is wise, intelligent, and intent on having her own way.  She is always on guard.


Questions to ask:

  1. How does the card relate to your plans for today or to what has happened today?
  2. How does the card relate to the person you wish to be/were today?
  3. How might the card indicate the people in your life today?
Another easy one to apply to my day.  This card is me.  The walls have been up for several years thanks to much disappointment in my love life and I've yet too meet a person worth taking them down for.  Today was much more productive than yesterday.  The husband went to work, I got some 'witchy stuff' done and I feel quite refreshed and a little more grounded.  Yay me. 
Nobody gonna break my stride.  Nobody gonna slow me down, oh no.  I got to keep on moving.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment