Monday, April 25, 2011

Daily Draw for Monday, April 25, 2011

Today's card is:

Interpretation: Productive energy is repressed and must be released.  Feeling unfulfilled and useless.  Bound by that which is gone and will never return.  Lack of help or understanding from others.

 Questions to ask:

  1. How does the card relate to your plans for today or to what has happened today?
  2. How does the card relate to the person you wish to be/were today?
  3. How might the card indicate the people in your life today?
So I guess I should just tell you about my day.  First, my husband was supposed to work but he decided he couldn't go because it was hailing for 10 minutes this morning.  Wuss!  I had planed on doing some 'witchy stuff' (that's what he calls it) to cleanse my new altar cloth that I just finished making.  And since he doesn't like me doing 'witchy stuff' when he's home (he claims to be Christian but I've yet to see any traits to back up that claim) I have to put it off til tomorrow.  I had also planned on doing some school work but the sound of his violent video games is not conducive to study or meditation.  Therefore, I've accomplished nothing today and feel absolutely HORRIBLE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment