Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Daily Draw for Wednsday, April 27, 2011

Today's card is:


Interpretation:  Self-satisfaction and contentment with friends and accomplishments.  Enjoying friends, food and drink to the hilt.  Good natured and liberal personality.


Questions to ask:

  1. How does the card relate to your plans for today or to what has happened today?
  2. How does the card relate to the person you wish to be/were today?
  3. How might the card indicate the people in your life today?
Ha!  I would draw this card the day I win an award.  And while I may not have thrown a party or anything, I did call my pagan sister FerinRose and share the good news with her, then toasted myself with a nice glass of wine and a long soak in the tub.  Now that's what I call a celebration!  LOL



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment