Saturday, April 23, 2011

Daily Draw for Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Today's card is:

Interpretation: Abundance, bounty, happiness and celebration.  Plenty of food, drink and friends.  Cause for celebration.



Questions to ask:

  1. How does the card relate to your plans for today or to what has happened today?
  2. How does the card relate to the person you wish to be/were today?
  3. How might the card indicate the people in your life today?

Well, I suppose everyone wants an abundance of happiness in their life.  And that is always the plan of the day, to create happiness.  However, there's an old saying that "the best laid plans of mice and men often go astray".  This would also apply to question two, always wanting to be the 'happy' person.  As for the people in my life, well I can't honestly see this card relating to anyone that I know.  I wish I did know someone that happy.  Maybe it would rub off on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment