Saturday, April 23, 2011

Daily Draw for Thursday, April 21, 2011

Today's card is:


Interpretation: A wise, intelligent and educated man.  A fatherly type, married, with family.  Passionate and loyal, the King of Rods is full of ideas, and is a leader in enterprise.  He prefers country living and is a conscientious sort.


Questions to ask:


  1. How does the card relate to your plans for today or to what has happened today?
  2. How does the card relate to the person you wish to be/were today?
  3. How might the card indicate the people in your life today?
Okay, so all I really have to say about this card is "I wish I could meet that guy!"  I do, however, know his evil twin.  His evil twin is extremely severe, critical and overbearing.  Yeah, I wish I knew the other one.  :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment