Sunday, April 3, 2011

Please be patient....

As this is my first attempt at a blog, I will warn you now that I have no idea what I am doing.  My intent is to chronicle my journey through the path of Paganism and Wicca and possibly to help others along the way.  So to start this off, let me say that I am currently enrolled in two different "schools".  One is very much a school, the other is not so much but for this blog the title fits.  
The first is WitchSchool.com, of which I have been a lifetime member since 2005.  I hold a First Degree through the Correllian Tradition (associated with WitchSchool.com) but what that really means I have no idea. 
The second is my newest endeavor.  The Circle of Balanced Witches.  There I am taking a "class" on the Tarot.  I started dabbling in Tarot when I was 12 and found a book on it in my (ex) step mothers library.  But I still have to consult a book whenever I do a reading.  So I am hoping that this class will enable me; by the end, to be able to do a reading without the aid of a book.

Let the journey begin.



No comments:

Post a Comment