Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Random Thoughts on the Last Couple of Weeks.....

There's been something in the atmosphere for a couple of weeks now and I'm here to tell you, it has completely drained me.  I barely have the energy to get out of bed long enough to get my little witchletts on the school bus.  I am praying that whatever is going on, gets gone soon.

Now then, I am aware that I have not been posting my daily draws.  For those of you wondering why that is...please refer to the statement above.  I have been doing my draws, and I've been writing them down, they just haven't been making their way to the web yet.  I fully intend to remedy this TODAY.  *fingers crossed*

On a much happier, as well as surprising note, I received an email today from my net-friend Polly who runs the Pagan By Design blog.  Seems she runs a sort of contest for bloggers and such and, unbeknownst to me, my blog was chosen for the month of April.  Yay me!!!  Thank you so much Polly!  That might just be the 'kick in the arse' I needed to get back on here and catch things up! 

Brightest Blessings to You All!




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You're definitely deserving! I think the award looks nice and I do hope it will provide the "kick" you're seeking. :)

    I can't wait to read about the draws. I've been doing mine as well (not EVERY day - oops) but have to keep them secret for just a bit more as they pertain to an important event I don't want to mention just yet. :) You'll see...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, the antici.....pation is killing! LOL

    ReplyDelete