Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Daily Draw for Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sundays' Card:

Interpretation:
Moving to a calmer, more peaceful place.  Crossing water to arrive at a better destination.  Smoothing of woes and difficulties.

Questions to ask:
  1. How does the card relate to your plans for today or to what has happened today?
  2. How does the card relate to the person you wish to be/were today?
  3. How might the card indicate the people in your life today?
 Okay, so I drew this card this morning but waited until the end of the day to answer the questions to see if it would make any more sense.  And the answer is no.  If anything, my day was the complete opposite.  Husband was in a bad mood, for no apparent reason, and there was nothing I nor my children could do to change it.  There was no "smoothing of woes and difficulties".  As it is right now, I'm waiting for his sleeping pills to kick in so he'll stop griping and complaining!  :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment